Some links for you:
- Expression of Interest – North Staffs Website (Sept Revision) – North Staffordshire regeneration partnership is looking to commission a web-development company to design and build a North Staffordshire creative industries portal. DEADLINE: 19th September
- Are you part of this, or just a reflection of it? | edu.blogs – "The thing about social media is that you have to be, ahem, social. That means you have to be in it, not anti-social by ignoring people or trashing others' work. It's a shame that one of the largest ad agencies out there, McCann Erickson, feels the need to rip-off others' work, without even a casual link out to the people they're attempting to copy."
- 7 Surprising Facts About Online Video…And 3 Ways You Can Profit From Them | After The Launch – "It seems every time you turn around these days, people are saying you must start using online video if you want to succeed on the web. But is it really true…or…is it all just marketing hype?"
- Small is Beautiful…but Big is Powerful – Collaboration – Articles – News, views and events – NESTA – Ken Thompson explores what we can learn about teamwork and group/community size from nature's most successful teams.
- Media industry is fastest sector to take-up childcare voucher schemes for employees – Of interest if you're in the media industry and trying to save a bit on childcare costs. Good to see the sector taking these up.