Some links for you:
- The Rise of the Creative Economy | Lateral Action – “In reality the creative economy is neither a panacea nor a mass delusion but somewhere in between. The opportunities are balanced by dangers.” Hat-tip to Susi O’Neill
- D’log :: blogging since 2000 » Brumcasting – A summary of some worrying trends in regional media
- 4iP | Forecasting the Future: can we rethink broadcasting? – Some future thinking for you from Paul Saffo
- How Much Time Does It Take To Do Social Media? – Hugely practical guide to implementing a Social Media strategy: “how can you quantify – as close as possible – the amount of time it takes to put social media in practice with good results?”
- C4 Cuts Bite into Next on 4 plans – 4IP gets £20m chopped off it before its even begun according to Broadcast but since denied by C4 themselves.
- BBC appoints blogger-in-residence « Reportr.net – “In a sign of the BBC’s attitude to blogs, the corporation has appointed a blogger-in-residence. Internet executive Steve Bowbrick will be blogging for BBC Future Media & Technology for six months.”