Some links for you:
- C:CUBED 4 Dec | bTWEEN – Invite only event but you need to be there. For more information, contact Just-b. on 0114 221 0589 or mail info[at]just-b.com. "This is your chance to find out about two new potent funding opportunities: 4IP and the Digital Content Development Programme. Meet the funders and find out what they are looking for. The day will bring decision-makers from key regional arts organisations and digital agencies together to explore how digitisation is revolutionising the arts world"
- “Your blogroll defines you…” | Boy Wonder's Blog – A useful list from Anthony Herron of the blogs he reads. Many key local ones on there (but not mine but then again I rarely blog about music)
- Beat the bullies | Uni Survival – I now do a bit of writing for Dubber's Unisurvival website. Essential reading for students.
- The hinternet, the internet we’re missing – jon bounds – Nice piece by Jon Bounds on the web we're at risk of losing and what we can do about it.
- Swordfish Studios Sold Off in Two Parts | Wii News – It appears Codemasters has bought out Swordfish studios in Birmingham. Great to see Codemasters expand in the region. They took over the former Sega Driving studio in Solihull last year as well.