Some links for you:
- BBC NEWS | Technology | The Tech Lab: Philip Rosedale – Second Life co-founder gets excited about electricity
- West Midlands’ economy continues to feel economic pain « Observations – Ouch: “The West Midlands saw the steepest fall in new business activity of any UK region in October. “
- Skillset Blog » Blog Archive » More news from the DPA conference in Brighton last week – Report on a presentation about Second Life: “there are three trends that industry should bear in mind: i) user time in virtual worlds is rising and maturing, so don’t ignore it; ii) consumers are building strong digital personas already – through social media – virtual worlds are a logical extension of this – it will happen; iii) Web 3.0 is fusing the virtual and real world – the technology is there.”
- A new series of posts on forming the perfect 4iP pitch – 38minutes – What is says on the tin. Someone (maybe me when I have a min) needs to duplicate this over at the West Mids version of 38 minutes – ‘Who Needs The Sea?‘
- Game changers | Screen WM – Driving innovation and excellence in screen media : Blogs – Jason hall at Screen WM gives an excellent round-up of a panel he chaired on ‘games for Social Change’. Really useful links to West Midlands serious games folks.