Some links for you:
- LUCID – Location, User and Context-Aware Information Delivery project – Videos – Not watched all of these yet but looks like a useful set of videos on mobile content. Speakers are Jerome Turner – User-Lab, Birmingham City University; The Blueshoot Project – Lee Pritchard, University of Wolverhampton; Alice Gardiner from the BBC Mobile Team, Prof Keith Osman, Birmingham City University, Donna Galt, Digital Birmingham
- Seven Deadly Sins of Twitter Marketers | This Blog Will Pay My Mortgage – Lord knows why I subscribe to a blog call 'this blog will pay my mortgage' – it's clear mine won't. This is a useful general article on use of twitter.
- Birmingham Post – Rocks.tv proves a success for Midlands jewellery designer – Using web 2.0 techniques for TV shopping: "it’s like telly shopping 2.0"
- 4iP | iPhone 3.0 Fund – A new fund from Channel 4/4ip for next gen iphones. "4iP will invest up to 100K in total. We’ll offer up to 30K / app. It must use new features offered up in the 3.0 update / SDK"
- BIRMINGHAM PHOTOSPACE – The blog for photospace events but also a good blog for general photo stuff – other competitions and the like.