Some links for you:
- Look Brum, I'm on TV! | Metro.co.uk – "you’d think I’d be excited at the news that Birmingham is getting its own TV channel in the next few months called City TV. But then, I’ve spent far too much time trawling through the higher ends of Sky Digital programming, where channels claiming to promote the likes of the Isle Of Wight pop up for a month, display some of the worst camerawork you’ll see this side of Hollyoaks, and then disappear just as quickly."
- Putting Government Data online – Design Issues – Clearly I need to read and understand this…..
- eGov monitor – A Policy Dialogue Platform | Promoting Better Governance – "In Birmingham last week Carter – rather charmingly – said it was down to individuals like me to be the social voice of the digital future. I’m quite happy to take that on, and keep on fluttering gently but persistently away at the glimpses of light clearly visible at the end of the policy tunnel."
- Birmingham 'ideal' to pilot digital future | Birmingham Post – Creative industries – Piece based on Digital Birmingham's response to the Digital Britain report.
- 10 Things that are great about Brum | Be Vocal – How could I not bookmark this? Spot on in all regards.
- Be Vocal : Using social media and public data in Birmingham – A site about social media for social good in Birmingham and using the internet to turn public data into something useful.