Some links for you:
- Intel Social Media Guidelines – For self-reference – a useful set of social media guidlines
- Power of Information Taskforce Report – Is it a beta? Is it a draft? Loving it either way.
- How can the small business learn to trust digital providers? « Digital Consultant: Creative + Digital Dialogues – “How do we as digital professionals build trust whilst empowering our clients with knowledge they can take away and learn from?”
- How companies tackle the interweb thingy | BBC NEWS | Business | Davos 2009 – “It is not that the internet is a particularly recent invention. It has even had its very own economic crisis. So why are companies still struggling to engage with it?”
- 4iP Failure #479 : Thunkd Andrew Crawshaw – Interesting to see someone post up their 4IP idea after its rejection through the formal process. We’ll see more of this I think. Some colleagues here in Birmingham have actually proposed (to 4IP) a ‘Rejected by 4IP‘ idea.
- David Parrish – Ideas and Tools – Business Link Booklet (PDF) – What was previously difficult to get unless you registered with Business Link is now available from the author’s website. Business Link Creative Industries guide featuring some Birmingham-based companies.